- Internet Accessible Mathematics Computation.
- Grid and Distributed Computing.
- Object Oriented Software Engineering.
- System and Application Security.
Funded Research Activities
- NASA WV Space Grant Research Enhancement Grant 2007. Title: Grid Computing and Pervasive Computing at Shepherd University. February 2007 to September
2007. (Amt: $1,500).
- Center for Teaching and Learning at Shepherd University, Mini-grant for attending ABET Faculty Workshop on Accreditation on Engineering and Technology Degree Programs. (Amt: $1,200).
- National Science Foundation Undergraduate Research Experiences (NSF/REU)
Mathematics Education and IAMC, Amt: $6,000, May 2005 to August 2005.
- Shepherd University Professional Development Grant, Using IAMC Framework
as a front-end for
Grid Computing, Amt: $2,500, March 2005 to December 2005.
- NASA West Virginia Space Research Enhancement Grant, Towards a Grid Computing
Environment in Shepherd University. Amt: $3,750, February 2005 to September
- NASA West Virginia Space Grant Consortium Mini Grant, Amt: $1,000, October,
2004 to May
- Ohio Board of Regents Scholarship. Fall 1999 - Summer 2000.
- Travel Support Grants. Graduate Student Senate, Kent State University.
1999, 2000, 2001, 2002.
Recent Professional Activities
- Local Contact (General), East Costal Computer Algebra Day 2008 (ECCAD'08), May 10, 2008 .
- Conference Co-Chair, The 2005 International Conference on Algorithmic Mathematics
and Computer Science. (AMCS'05).
- Program Committee Member, The 2005 International Conference on Grid Computing
- Reviewer, ACM SIGCSE 2007, ACM SIGCSE 2008.
- Reviewer, Journal of Symbolic Computation.
- Reviewer, Journal of Supercomputing.
Last Updated on April 16, 2008.